- Financing the business: from seed money to IPO.
- new funding opportunities: fintech, crowdfunding, ICO,...
- Long-term financing: raising equity capital & debt financing
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- International Corporate Finance
All chapters will be illustrated with real-life cases and readings.
Students should be able to:
- understand and describe the financing solutions offered to firms from startups to big multinational firms (including VC stage financing, IPO & bond issuance).
- understand the new financial technologies (CF mechanisms, blockchain, ICO, etc...)
- understand M&A markets and strategies (including LBO, MBO)
- value projects in an international context ("advanced" corporate finance, international WACC, etc...)
Corporate Finance, J.Berck & P. De Marzo, Pearson Editions.
(additional readings and research papers will be delivered during the course)
Corporate Finance (TVOM, Capital budgeting)
8x 3h courses = 24h