This course aims to develop / perfect the writing skills of students and their communication skills in both English and French. This teaching is very interactive by nature, where the objective is:
At the end of this course, the student will naturally build a structured and convincing discussion in front of an informed public.
Detailed course plan:
1st part: Writing expression
1. How to write with simple and complex sentences and / or text rewriting workshop,
2. Being able to synthesize with reduction text exercise (from 7000 signs to 2000-500 signs) and / or writing summaries for different publics and / or principles of writing of synthesis
2nd part: Oral expression
1. Principles of oral expression and construction of slides
2. Short presentation workshop with and without support
3. Contradictory presentation workshop in groups
At the end of the course, students will know how to:
During this class, 8 hours will be dedicated to speaking and 6 hours to writing. The oral expression workshop will be delivered in French or English, depending on the native language of the student and the capacity of the groups.