After having defined an environmental externality, this course introduces the main instruments that allow to correct them. Then, the link between growth and environment is studied through the existence of resources or pollution.
Course overview :
Part 1 : The theory environmental externalities
- Chapter 1 : Definition of environmental externalities
- Chapter 2 : The means to correct externalities
Part 2 : Environment : A break on growth ?
- Chapter 1 : Growth with exhaustible resources
- Chapter 2 : Growth with renewable resources
- Chapter 3 : Growth and pollution